New Corolla Hatchback pictures (unofficial)

Sorry to start another existing topic, but can't help it. Mods, if you want to merge it into existing topic, please do so.

Not really confirmed yet if that's the one, but I'm not really digging into it. Hopefully it's not the final design yet

post-1664-1157537213_thumb.jpg

post-1664-1157537225_thumb.jpg

post-1664-1157537263_thumb.jpg

Back sure looks like a Kia Rio to me.

Isn't this the car they will call the Toyota Auris? It's based on the new Corolla. I think I read somewhere it will be made for the European and Japanese market, not too sure.

But yeah, anyway... I ain't digging it either.

I actually dont mind it. Imagining it with a drop job and rimmed looks ok. Some one photo shop! I'll be waiting to see what powerplant the sportivo or TRD version has tho. *crosses fingers and wishes for forced induction*

Edited by Daniel

Now that's a WOMBAT! I like it, especially the alien-like interior, although how high do they wanna make the gear shifter! It will be like driving a bus. I wish they made the seats lower so your legs can lay flatter.

If they made a corolla with the body of a yaris (that is, a bigger, faster yaris) I would choose it anyday over the corolla's look. 2door version would look sexy.

interior is crap too!!

y is the gearbox so high!! just like the civic... <_<

1 ugly car...

The position of the shift stick is in a better position than our current ones... if you think the EP Civic is bad... just wait untill you drive it... it works surprisingly well and QUICK!!

i don't mind the new rolla... looking forward to the Australian launch, where i believe they'll probably take another 200 functions away from it and make it look much worse!

:P

The position of the shift stick is in a better position than our current ones... if you think the EP Civic is bad... just wait untill you drive it... it works surprisingly well and QUICK!!

i don't mind the new rolla... looking forward to the Australian launch, where i believe they'll probably take another 200 functions away from it and make it look much worse!

:P

Toyota give us less than they originally plan, yeah right....like that will ever happen.... :P

im pretty sure the interior is gonna look soooooooooo different to what we are getting.......

AUS version is always the cut down version to........... hmmm..... maybe to every country...

its ALL OPTIONAL.........

btw... imo...... all the civics nowadays are copies of the better hondas.... accord and integra...... except for the NEW type R....

Edited by XploShun