2007 toyota camry LE

private number

thats hot.... 'nuff said :toast:

Thanks brother!

you best be bringing this thing to brisbane for the national meet... jesus its hot.

I wish i could! Would be worst getting defected in another state, however that being said it is an option. Just got to sus out uni exam timetables and what not

the money shot :toast: :toast:

Unf***enbelievable, that is brilliant, you should be proud of it, I am :D :wub: :wub: and jealous

ps:no black roof

Cheers bro. Black roof,,mmmm. not to sure as well haha

Looks sexy man!

Ps go black roof :P my prius has one and it looks sexy

Im loving the car man and do the turbo :D

haha yeah turbo is in the works. Ill go more into detail later

Thanks for the extra pics, indeed a good job. Now start saving for new tires, you'll be needing some within 6 months :)

I prefer the all white option, heres the black roof for comparison:

PRIroof.jpg

Thanks bro! Yeah i chewed through my front tyres real quick. Damn toe was off baddd

Fattest Camry since forever... **** yeah man!!

CHeers!

Got some stuff done today, alignment being one of them.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Old toe = +30.5 for the front. -5.30 in the rear. No wonder it ate through my tyres so quickly an drove like crap haha. Now its very close to 0 which is what i wanted!

Final camber values are;

front - 2.5 and rear - 2.8

Another thing i did today was get some of my turbo options answered.

Not going to say much, but it is on the agenda. Still need to sus things out. Apparently my engine will be very good for boost with stock internals/

You are on coils right? just wind them up a bit for the trip. It is fairly unlikely you will cop a defect here, plus its only 1 point and $80 if you do.

Yep thats true.

Wow you guys are lucky, I was afraid id have to tow it back to melbourne (not that i would) if anything

Not for some wheels and suspension... esp being from outerstate i doubt you would cop much grief from the police.

Not for some wheels and suspension... esp being from outerstate i doubt you would cop much grief from the police.

Yeah? Wow, sounds like the po po are easier on you guys regarding stance then they are in melbourne!

That is one awesome looking Camry.

Cheers buddy

looks fantastic! black roof or not its still good. if you do black the roof get high gloss not matte black i reckon.

For sure. But thats IF i do it lmao. I more want a turbo than a black roof. Both however, is 50-50

Oh my!!! I shared some of those pics on fb, jealous of that STANCE!!! my god, will have to get my act together hey

Hhaha thanks brother. Not happy with how the front sits though. Needs moar lowz when my replacement coil comes in.

I miss my old wheels though, but they look sexy on your ride. Just buy some 10mm spacers all round and it would sit flush without any guard work

Definitely the Horniest looking Camry in Aus on the road atm! :toast: post it up on the yankys forum show em how us Aussies do it downunder :)

Love Silver rims on white cars :)

F*** that camry's nice.

Definitely the Horniest looking Camry in Aus on the road atm! :toast: post it up on the yankys forum show em how us Aussies do it downunder :)

Love Silver rims on white cars :)

Thanks fellas!

Car is being neglected abit lately. Uni has started and havent driven her all week. Replacement coilover and custom made hubrings are on there way here now so cant wait to get them here.

On a side note, im getting bored with her again haha. Time to concentrate on my next mods which is sound system.

but apart from that, some of you may know that ive been considering turbo. However, whats putting me off is building a tough transmission and bigger brakes. Bigger brakes mean that my wheels wont fit over the calipers. However, now im investigating a v6 drop. Found an aurion engine in the area for 5k. But still need to investigate further on how hard the drop would be.

In the mean time, gonna work on my sound system now. SOmething im really looking forward too.

Heres something im trying to aim for...

atm gonna get some decent 6x9s.

Lookin into Digital Designs, Crescendo and JL. Can anyone recommend anything?

Edited by private number

love this car!

Cheers tommy!

new mod... 'PHAT-AS' plates

haha if only number plates were cheap, i would. But custom rego is on the agenda

Anyway, received custom hubcentric rings + new coilover to replace my seized coilover today! Moarrr lowzzz is on the agenda. The new d2s seem better quality built then my old set made back about 2 years ago btw.

Some pics..with sneaky camber specs just to keep my thread going

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo-27.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

photo2-5.jpg

out with the old, in with the new..

now lower than ever, with more camber. maxed out camber plates and bolts in the front now

atm it sits perfect, however starting to scrap going down my driveway now

photo-31.jpg

still need to fold the inner tabs of the bumper to fender attachment to minimise scraping.

gonna do a photoshoot soon as the exterior is nearly finished.

dual exhaust was fitted in today. sounds much nicer, more deep and more clean now. Will take pics in the morning..

however...

photo4-2.jpg

not happy jan

Edited by private number

Car sits really nice, looks mint! But you must get nervous around rough roads and speedbumps :whistling:

Jaycar do some decent audio on the cheap, but you have to put up with plain looking speakers+subs.