Little Rants

.gorgz

Deli's that don't know how to make a simple salad sandwich...got one at lunch today and on the very 1st bite all i could taste was sardines or some oily fish,my immediate reaction was to spit it out so i did :P anyway i got out of the ute walked back to the deli and asked for a please explain,as it turned out the sambo before mine was a sardine and avocado and they used the same knife unwashed to cut mine. :(

they made me a freshy with no fish taste.

• 2 weeks later...

European wasps :angry: ...when did these little buggers invade our shores,was removing 3 large trees (box elders) from a customers backyard today and on the final tree we upset a wasps nest,wow theses little bastarrds don't give up,anyway copped a few bites on the right bicep & forearm,right arm looked like Arnie's at about 11.00am this morning,all back to normal now just feels like a wicked mozzie bite.

ybti.jpg

anyway i've come to the conclusion that the month of March sucks or things come in threes. :unsure:

• 6 months later...

I figured I would post this before I walk over to the garage... again.

This happens way too often for me. I really really hate it when I step into the car, sit down, press the Start button and realise that I don't have the key in my pocket. This Smart Entry is a handy feature, but sure annoys me sometimes.

• Like 1

I hate L platers who sit in the right lane for ages and dont even change to the left lane when there is massive gap. Even when i turn on my lights they dont even realise that im there and they are going slow. Who is teaching? drive past on the left lane.. oh someone using their mobile phone. nice

I figured I would post this before I walk over to the garage... again.

This happens way too often for me. I really really hate it when I step into the car, sit down, press the Start button and realise that I don't have the key in my pocket. This Smart Entry is a handy feature, but sure annoys me sometimes.

+1

Or when you thought you got the keys in your pocket, but it slipped out on to the seat. You press the button but it made a long beep instead of a locking one.

Another rant for me, is how insurance took the whole 2 weeks, just to order 3-4 sets of lock nuts for wheels. What made it even worse, is that during - after 2 weeks, they didn't even know there's some damage to the side-skirts. Not happy.. :angry: :( :angry:

Don't get why people like to tailgate and even more annoying try to follow his speed. I'm sorry your Commo/Ford isn't going to go around the roundabout at 60km/h buddy especially in the rain, not to mention you don't know your own brake distance :P

Proof? Commo spun onto the roundabout and almost collected a bus that was hopping the roundabout...

Edited by DreadAngel

When your boss has been on holidays and comes in not knowing your looking for new jobs and goes "Hey mate how are things looking on the job front". No im not ok with that... could have cut the air with a chainsaw.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright this is probably about the 5th time this has happened since i got my sportivo. I wash and clean my car, which means everything. Vaccume, wipe the interior, wash and polish - the usual. Then afterwards i go out somewhere, get back home and look at the carpet at the passenger seat and theres already mess everywhere! One of my mates somehow got mud all along the scuff guard.. Then the other one gets a whole leaf in there which was really dry and got broken up into tiny bits everywhere.. so annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

My rant for today: shopping centres in general. I guess you could say they I just hate crowds in general.

And while on the topic of shopping centres, those people who decide to walk really slow while taking up all the space on front of you really gets annoying.

Edit: Add to that... stereotypical Sunday drivers. FFS.

People who open their doors without looking around and slightly just love tap your car door.. even though the mark is barely visible and easy to fix, just annoys you. Esp when you've seen them do it and they dont say anything.. not a sorry, nothing.

Also, people who park so close to you that it makes it a friggin pain to get out.. just straighten the car up mate

i hate being sick, u can't do jack sh#t and always have something stuck in your throat. not to mention the coughing and the occasional vomit -_-

Harden up princess :lol:

i hate being sick, u can't do jack sh#t and always have something stuck in your throat. not to mention the coughing and the occasional vomit -_-

Harden up princess :lol:

lol, yeah but its not that professional when your're the practitioner and u get clients asking "wtf happened to you? you're a doctor"

then my reply is always the same "doctors aren't gods" -_-

Here's one that drives me up the wall - okay yes, my job in IT involves helpdesk BUT! I am sooooooo sick of getting the whole "my computer's frozen, what do I do?". Does it seriously not occur to people to do a simple reboot? The scary part is that these people work for our state government and I have also been asked why the screen is black (computer is not on), where does a CD go, how do I use USB, how do I turn the computer off and the list goes on :angry: And of course all of these issues are the highest priority and their world will end if I don't attend to them straightaway. Oh and I love the one about "my computer is slow fix it". What do they expect when the govt orders PC's that cost sub $1000 including a 22" widescreen monitor?? That and majority of our apps are online over an absolutely terrible link.

The icing on the cake for a sucky week last week was when on Friday a worker complained of getting multiple delivery failure reports when sending an e-mail - they were attempting to send it to the www address.... <_< Seriously, FML sometimes lol

Edited by Tash

Here's one that drives me up the wall - okay yes, my job in IT involves helpdesk BUT! I am sooooooo sick of getting the whole "my computer's frozen, what do I do?". Does it seriously not occur to people to do a simple reboot? The scary part is that these people work for our state government and I have also been asked why the screen is black (computer is not on), where does a CD go, how do I use USB, how do I turn the computer off and the list goes on :angry: And of course all of these issues are the highest priority and their world will end if I don't attend to them straightaway. Oh and I love the one about "my computer is slow fix it". What do they expect when the govt orders PC's that cost sub $1000 including a 22" widescreen monitor?? That and majority of our apps are online over an absolutely terrible link.

The icing on the cake for a sucky week last week was when on Friday a worker complained of getting multiple delivery failure reports when sending an e-mail - they were attempting to send it to the www address.... <_< Seriously, FML sometimes lol

lol. you'd think govt PC's were 3k+ i7CPUs and the fastest cable internet available and 30" monitors. :lol:

btw, how do i type out qwerty on the keyboard? jks :P

On the topic, this isn't my rant, but my dad's. He works on servers and he always hates how a company is willing to take their core business server down during work hours, but the email server can only be shut down after hours. wtf, the email server has stuff all purpose, use the phone.

On the topic, this isn't my rant, but my dad's. He works on servers and he always hates how a company is willing to take their core business server down during work hours, but the email server can only be shut down after hours. wtf, the email server has stuff all purpose, use the phone.

Hahah! I would completely agree with that one, although much the same logic applies here - if e-mail is down here we never hear the end of it (which locally we can do jack about, its Melb's problem) but then they're quite happy when the systems they actually need to use to get real work done go down. I don't think many know how to use the phone anymore!

Hahah! I would completely agree with that one, although much the same logic applies here - if e-mail is down here we never hear the end of it (which locally we can do jack about, its Melb's problem) but then they're quite happy when the systems they actually need to use to get real work done go down. I don't think many know how to use the phone anymore!

Of course they are! They're the government! If the mail server goes down, they have to do some work. If the app/file servers go down, they don't.

And the only reason their sub $1k computers suck is because they buy them from Acer or what have you. If government departments, or hell, even just local offices bought their machines from smaller operators, they'd get much better systems for their budget. I have sold decent full systems 1 at a time made to order for sub 1k, imagine what I could do in bulk!

Of course they are! They're the government! If the mail server goes down, they have to do some work. If the app/file servers go down, they don't.

And the only reason their sub $1k computers suck is because they buy them from Acer or what have you. If government departments, or hell, even just local offices bought their machines from smaller operators, they'd get much better systems for their budget. I have sold decent full systems 1 at a time made to order for sub 1k, imagine what I could do in bulk!

Clearly you don't offer a good enough bribe for the contract.

Clearly you don't offer a good enough bribe for the contract.

The shafting I already get from the government should be bribe enough. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...