Little Rants

.gorgz

People with car hobbies and mods are saved many times by Mie goreng.. :lol:

Is it good for my health if I say that I have never eaten 'Mi Goreng?'

Also.. I never get hangovers. But hey, that could be because I never drink alcohol! :lol: :lol: B)

Weird.. Most people try alcohol before they drive.. I mean come on, not even once..?

Also.. I never get hangovers. But hey, that could be because I never drink alcohol! :lol: :lol: B)

Weird.. Most people try alcohol before they drive.. I mean come on, not even once..?

Oh I had a sip of Smirnoff about 4-5 years ago.. That's it though

I don't drink either. Money goes to car instead :spiteful:

I let her drink all she wants..

Can we spam this thread super hardcore now?

Speaking of speed, the one thing that pisses me off are the various types of new unmarked speed cameras we have. Yeah yeah, don't speed, don't get caught. But still, it annoys me. At least this one is partially obvious... unlike the work utes they use with the orange light on top.

di-16129179673611.jpg

• Like 1

Queensland may have weird looking mobile speed cameras but you can never beat Victoria in number. Every corner you turn there will be a fixed, mobile speed camera or undercover cop car. If you know where the police don't go then it's HELLO REDLINE :)

Queensland may have weird looking mobile speed cameras but you can never beat Victoria in number. Every corner you turn there will be a fixed, mobile speed camera or undercover cop car. If you know where the police don't go then it's HELLO REDLINE :)

I know exactly what you mean man...

with the Police being everywhere bit :whistling: :whistling:

People with car hobbies and mods are saved many times by Mie goreng.. :lol:

yes mate not even once....................

but i believe johnnieboi will make me some next time i'm at his house LOL :D

Now that everything is in the right place my turn to vent.......

Driving back home on the weekend from Jervis Bay back to Sydney on Picton Road..............

Time is 8pm..........it's pouring rain so hard my wipers are on full blast...........i have 6 kids in the car with me in the prado so I'm driving as safely as i can as there was a lot of rain and roadwork. Speed limit is 90km/h I'm sitting on 85 car behind me driving real close so close i couldn't see their headlights......it's still pouring real hard. It's a double line so he can't over take me. Keeps driving up real close to me to put some pressure on me to speed up. Still pi55ing down real hard and it's only one lane he can't over take me. He keeps swerving left to right to make sure i can see he's annoyed still driving real close i still can't see his lights he's way too close... after about 10kms of his swerving real close behind me i'm really annoyed now i aint gonna drive no faster as i have 6 kids in the car and 2 adults.....thats 8 lives in my hands on a horrible day. I had enough......i slow down to 80 knowing very well he can't overtake me cause its a double line and one lane :ph34r:..... he's getting more and more annoyed......at this stage my anger has past cause i can see how angry he was.....i am now laughing my head off....... we travel another 10kms down the same road he's still up so close....... i have thoughts of braking hard so i get a new rear bar but i have a full car so don't wanna go through that crap. i see a sign that says over taking lane 2 kms ahead so i slow down to about 75 making him suffer for the last 2 kms hehehehe ...........then once the overtaking lane opens up i then hit the speed limit of 90 just to sh!t him..... the guy freaks out !!! finally at that point he backed off and kept a proper distance from me. I think he finally got the point.

I think people who drive stupid especially in the rain don't deserve to hold a licence. Its dumb drivers that put everyone at risk fair enough they don't value their own lives but they should at least value their own!!!

Just a thought as we are fast approaching the holiday season and double demerits will apply...... i would just want everyone in our club to be safe and have a happy holiday. I wouldn't wish anyone here to be a part of the christmas road toll which seems to rise more and more every year. Please just slow down and take it easy over the christmas and new year period. Leave 30 mins earlier if you must to avoid being in a rush.

Take care all!!!!! and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

People driving in the fast lane when the slow lane is empty.... mostly i find old ppl, asian or women doin it.... I get really close up their **** - within a foot or so and scare them off into the slow lane.... Its really dangerous but it really pisses me off.......

Yeh me too, young fella. Easy to get satisfaction tho'. Got a nice heavy duty tow bar and good brakes just for those that tail gate....

This really annoys me.

When people are inconsiderate and park right on a corner at an intersection so you can't see what traffic is coming. There is one intersection in particular in the tiny town I live where there is almost always someone parked perfectly to obscure view. You would think they would put some kind of no parking sign up. *shakes fist*

I also don't understand why some people will speed up and overtake right before hitting a town where the speed limit is 50km. I guess they have somewhere REALLY important to be when they overtake and then sit on the same speed as everyone else? Hahaha.

And as for every day stuff that bugs me, one major annoyance is when I go shopping and come across two people who have stopped for a chat in an isle and they completely block the way yet make no attempt to move aside so others can get through... so rude. I'm certain some of them are deliberately ignoring people too! I mean, how can you miss someone with a trolley standing next to you?

"Um, excuse me please!"

"Oh, oh sorry... *moves to the side begrudgingly* I didn't SEE you."

"Thanks..."

This really annoys me.

When people are inconsiderate and park right on a corner at an intersection so you can't see what traffic is coming. There is one intersection in particular in the tiny town I live where there is almost always someone parked perfectly to obscure view. You would think they would put some kind of no parking sign up. *shakes fist*

It's also illegal (unless there is a marked parking bay/zone)

From the RTA road rules:

(2) A driver must not stop on a road within 20 metres from the nearest point of an intersecting road at an intersection with traffic lights, unless the driver stops at a place on a length of road, or in an area, to which a parking control sign applies and the driver is permitted to stop at that place under these Rules.

Maximum penalty: 20 penalty units.

Note 1. Parking control sign and traffic lights are defined in the Dictionary.

Note 2. A driver stops within a particular distance from an intersection if the driver stops so any part of the driver’s vehicle is within that distance—see rule 350 (2).

(3) A driver must not stop on a road within 10 metres from the nearest point of an intersecting road at an intersection without traffic lights, unless the driver stops:

(a) at a place on a length of road, or in an area, to which a parking control sign applies and the driver is permitted to stop at that place under these Rules, or

(B) if the intersection is a T-intersection—along the continuous side of the continuing road at the intersection.

Maximum penalty: 20 penalty units.

Note. Continuing road and T-intersection are defined in the Dictionary.

(4) For this rule, distances are measured in the direction in which the driver is driving, and:

(a) for subrule (2)—as shown in example 1, or

(B) for subrule (3)—as shown in example 2.

oLRoEPLGPIYijXjAVtkw2g%3D%3D_g210.gif

oLRoEPLGPIYijXjAVtkw2g%3D%3D_g211.gif

fuqn cnutstick here at work who thinks he knows what he's talking about and wastes 30mins of my life trying to argue his point... and then at the end of it, when i prove my point and i KNOW that HE knows i'm right, he still wont admit his mistake.. he just says "yeah, whatever. i've never seen/done it that way"... ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH....

if you're wrong, then fuqn man up to it and admit it... *smashes head against the wall*

i need that animated give of the stick man bashing his head against the keyboard until all he has left is a neck...

Just got home from work to find my Shannons car insurance renewal in the mail... :angry:

last year with full comp,all my mods listed and an agreed value was just shy of $700 per year,but this new policy they want $990 :blink:...yeah right.

so i gave em a call and was told that i've dropped from rating one to rating two,so i asked why i've dropped down,short answer HAIL DAMAGE claim.

corporations just screw you every chance they get,even the guy on the phone from Shannons said it's a bit of a raw deal but beacuse it's an act of god they have nobody to chase to recoup their losses so they up their prices on all the poor peeps that suffered hail damage in the 1st place,and this goes with the little kick in the wallet they gave me when had to pay $500 excess after the hail repairs because it was an act of god and they had nobody to chase...makes you wonder.

anyway enough venting...i think it's time to find a new insurer.

Does anyone else hate it when people are using some sort of tool to cut grass or blow grass, and they aim it onto the road.. Again! some idiot flicked rubbish onto my car as i pass by (it was a busy main road too). Whats wrong with these idiots?!

Does anyone else hate it when people are using some sort of tool to cut grass or blow grass, and they aim it onto the road.. Again! some idiot flicked rubbish onto my car as i pass by (it was a busy main road too). Whats wrong with these idiots?!

I agree :) thou it only happens if I was at the traffic light on the main road, plus lucky I don't happen to have hay fever or it wrost than. What's wrong with them? I'm guessing their don't care as long the jobs their doing is done

• 1 month later...

I really hate the RTA here in NSW! Nothing works properly or it takes way too long to work. With this latest toll notice which wasnt even me, all that has happened is the RTA telling me to call/contact someone else. Now the e-tag office wants me to mail and objection letter to them.. All this trouble and it wasnt even my fault! Im so angry right now

I really hate the RTA here in NSW! Nothing works properly or it takes way too long to work. With this latest toll notice which wasnt even me, all that has happened is the RTA telling me to call/contact someone else. Now the e-tag office wants me to mail and objection letter to them.. All this trouble and it wasnt even my fault! Im so angry right now

Why are you bitching about the RTA? If it isn't their toll-road (they only deal with the Bridge/Tunnel now that the M4 has gone toll-free) then they are doing the right thing by directing you to the people who operate/run the particular toll-road that your notice refers to.

I absolutely hate when you pull up to a busy intersection and your turning left, so you head to the left side of the road, being courteous. And as your trying to see if it's clear and judging the distances a soccer mum in her big a55 SUV pulls up, blocking your view.

Also hate that people buy hardcore 4wd's and they never see a dirt road, should be buying a car for your needs, not just because it's cool/trendy.

Another thing with intersections is when the car in front is going straight or turning right and blocks the whole single lane when if they moved to the right of the lane I'd be able to fit past and turn left, always seems to happen at a busy road where it's easy to turn left but traffic renders any right turning utterly useless.