Things that annoy you more than they should

oodee

Hi, this is a good thread to start posting.

Well, here goes my list:

- Driving at the speed limit, the one behind you will turn on the high beams to make you go faster

- When you put the turning lights to change lanes to an empty spot or to take an exit, who is a little behind right next to you will accelerate to have that spot for him

- Being stopped in a red light, when you start if your front bumper is 1 meter ahead of the one in the other lane, he will accelerate until he completely passes you... even though he has to full stop in the next corner in a red light

- Traveling during the night, if another car coming in the opposite direction has the high beams on, you ask to turn them off for a moment. But the $&$#&/ guy turns them on again when he is 10mts in front of you leaving you BLIND! (that gets me so upset)

- Driving with the car shining, so nicely, there is always someone going through the dirt as fast as he can in order to splash it to your pain job...

- "Beautiful" people that park their expensive cars blocking the wheelchair ramps

- Tailgaters

- Tailgaters under heavy rain

- Tailgaters that when they get the chance to overtake you using the left lane (right lane in AUS), they cut you dowm!

- Road rage

And the lists goes on and on, and on, and on....

See yaa

AB

More from me.

A current affairs programs that DON'T finish ON TIME which makes every other program start late. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh but when it comes to Friday night footy they magically finish on time. :angry: :angry: :angry:

old people drivers, women drivers, P plate drivers, commodore owners.. and.. dont bash me qld road rules...its like slow people chaos. i like nsw road rules, at least we move when the lights go green. :blink:

When people park under the lights @ Hoppys when I need to dry.

Car didn't get it's Ultimate Quick Wax today. <_<

who was it? we'll bash them!!

Edited by oodee

When people park under the lights @ Hoppys when I need to dry.

Car didn't get it's Ultimate Quick Wax today. <_<

who was it? we'll bash them!!

It was 700GUD and his missus

edit: Saw that mistake.

If we went up to them and went 'Bah!', the only thing that would come out of it would be them asking if everything was ok.

i like nsw road rules, at least we move when the lights go green. :blink:

I dont agree.. especially when its the turning lane and theres alot of traffic. People just like to take their damn time and leave a massive gap between the car infront, im talking about 2-3 car lengths. Maybe 4-5 cars got through when it could have been 6-9

• 2 weeks later...

Camouflage pants/shorts.. Especially when worn at work sites or factories where Hi-vis vests/shirts must be worn, do you want to be seen or not???

People being forced to fit 'P' plates to their car just because the are new to the road. Seems that this gives some older and possibly more experienced drivers the right to abuse and generally harass the newbies.

But then I guess it lets the police easily identify somebody to pick on.

Waking up in the morning to pizzing down rain and knowing i have to work in it all day

i think i'm gunna get wet today :(

also spent 4hrs cleaning my car yesterday,seems all for nothing now

Intolerant drivers that think they are the best drivers on the road that most likely cause most accidents because they're too busy pretending to be on the fast and the furious and raging at everyone instead of concentrating on their own driving which is probably $H!T.

Idiots anoy me more then they should..... everytime i try to argue with an idiot they just try to bring me down to their level and beat me with their experience...

Does that just make me a stupid idiot?!!??? :blink:

Morons who do not speed up on an on ramp to the highway. Still doing 60-70 by the time they reach the end of the merge lane. Cause accident much...

Morons who do not speed up on an on ramp to the highway. Still doing 60-70 by the time they reach the end of the merge lane. Cause accident much...

THIS! Mega rage here, especially when there is over half a kilometer between the 100km/h sign and the actual freeway and they've made NO attempt to speed up prior.

Also, being on the freeway already when one of these dicks merges into your lane still doing 60.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

after being all day out I have some more:

- Since the moment I enter to the Valet Parking until I pick the car up, I spend the whole afternoon thinking if the valet parking boy scratched my car or not when he was moving it. So I cant enjoy what I'm doing because my head is there, not here!. I HATE THAT!

- When at a red light a beggar / windscreen washer / people that pretend to be sick (e.g. AIDS) demands money. And when I say no, they spit my car and insult me for not being in their situation. The thing is, Im not poor because I've chosen to work instead of living from others.

- Taxi drivers that think that they can text, read the paper, smoke and drive all at the same time.

- My neightbours that cut all the branches of the trees to the point to almost killing them. They say its for their benefit, but if it was, Nature would do it by itself, you idiot!

- My other neighbours that walk the dogs and leave all kinds of... you know... gifts on my garden. What if I move my toilet to your garden? Would you like it?

- Everytime I'm teaching my wife how to drive, I only see but examples of not what to do on the streets. And If I drive how it should be, I get highbeamed, insulted and yelled

- The fact that the streets in Argentina are a awfull battle zone...

- Did I mention Tailgaters?

Cheers

AB

Waking up in the morning to pizzing down rain and knowing i have to work in it all day

i think i'm gunna get wet today :(

also spent 4hrs cleaning my car yesterday,seems all for nothing now

ohmgosh,... same.,..

everytime i was my car it somehow seems to rain -__________________-"

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another from me. When you rock up to an intersection with no lights and you have to end up waiting for ages to let all the other cars pass due to give way rules... even the ones that just arrive at the intersection whilst you have already been waiting for ages.