Spotted - NSW

spotted zze122 this mornin sorry dude woulda waved but i needed both my hands for the corner lol!

i spotted you few times in that area but i never catch u up coz you are too fast

ahh soz im usually just rushing to get to work on time hey didnt i see you in carlingford on penno road around 6 this afternoon?

spotted JET-48U silver Sportivo outside cop station at wetherill park.

black facelift sportivo with yellow nsw plates at cabramatta road shell petrol station

what looks like a silver sportivo, could be a dressed up ascent with c-one tips at canley heights

lowered silver ascent zre on stock steelies minus the hubcaps near westfield sports high (old male driving it)

silver ascent zre on 19s/20s at stocklands, wetherill park

... what a day :lol:

Edited by BlackKnight

ahahahha xD its just so hard to get to work when you have a nap just before it,

spotted a white stock sportivo from a distance, looked like it had HID's going up king road across hamilton road at 6:30am

JDM blue one at Ryde, which looked like it belonged on the track with its bronze 16's, I think AE26**

thats me..... i work there

why track?

Cos of its stance and chunky lookin rubber and nice offset..Just looked right,thats all..........

Two black sportivos yesterday, BUT,one with silver GT(cobra) stripes and one with a large orange scorpion on the bonnet! :blink::blink: At least they were very clean and fairly stock,facelifts..

Edited by JVN11L

saturday 7th feb 2009 -

spotted a black facelift levin @ shopsmart mt druitt, parked directly in front of the entrance of cash converters. totally stock appearance outside except for the runx badge on the chrome grille. (possibly had facelift tail lights?)

me thinks the owner was a tall white guy with some females... possibly family members...

Edited by J_J

Spottet Spillage 14/2/09 at 240 pm at marrickville rd/vitoria rd intersection.

i was at lights going opposite direction.

my thoughts at the time. oh nice looking facelift nice rims hmmm what does the plate say ... OMFG ITS SPILLAGE!!!! gets out video phone.

only got a 2 sec shot of him drivin by lol

my thoughts at the time. oh nice looking facelift nice rims hmmm what does the plate say ... OMFG ITS SPILLAGE!!!! gets out video phone.

what are the chances of being spotted by Ascendant Rice :blink:

a nice blacked out facelift stivo this arvo on the hume going towards liverpool, nice ride!

That could have been me... or the same one I saw while on hume highway that beeped. Did you beep? ha

Btw my rims are black now... not like in my display pic.

what are the chances of being spotted by Ascendant Rice :blink:

im always at mville

a nice blacked out facelift stivo this arvo on the hume going towards liverpool, nice ride!

That could have been me... or the same one I saw while on hume highway that beeped. Did you beep? ha

Btw my rims are black now... not like in my display pic.

are ur plates BLKNYT? hahaha i turned off at cumberland highway and heard a beep too. and yeaa black rims.