The STUPID thread

theDefiant1

• 2 months later...

also since im not driving a big petrol guzzling v6 like my fellow P platers and actually saving some money (i <3 toyota) on petrol what are some suggestions for legal mods for a Green Victorian P Plater besides my audio setup allready?

*CAI (Cold air intake)

*Headers

*Exhaust system

*Lightened flywheel

*General weight reduction (removing crap you don't need, lighter wheels, etc)

*Upgraded suspension and body stiffness (springs, shocks, swaybars, strut braces, etc)

the folk at southside toyota (here in brissy) told me that if the towbar sets off the sensors, you can switch the beeper off while you've got the tongue & tow ball attached, and then take them off when you don't need to tow. its a bit of a pain as i like to leave the tongue& towball on to help protect the back end from people parking by feel in car parks etc.

I was under the impression (was told by a Hayman Reese rep) that having your ball/tongue on your car while you're not towing anything is illegal as you change what damage the car can do in an accident. I know most police wouldn't know about this, but still the picky one might.

Stupid Question:

Is it true that when I purchase a NEW TRD Badge for the Rolla, it will add 5kw of power :o

20 killerwasps at the wheels and will shave half a second off your quarter mile :P

Edited by the_random_hero

Stupid Question:

Is it true that when I purchase a NEW TRD Badge for the Rolla, it will add 5kw of power :o

(for the record im kidding) :lol:

you need stickers too. the larger the sticker, the higher the kW gain.

seeing as my own post got me no-where i'll try here =P

i wanted to know if they still make older body kits.. i have a 91 (or 92) supra, OR ... can you put say a 95 model body on my 91?? or would that just be weird??

plus im looking to get the engine re-built too. anyone know a good place in perth ?

Another 'smart' question,

How do we subscribe?

*raises hand frantically in the air yelling 'pick me, pick me'*

I know this one..

Click 'My Controls'

Click 'Purchase Paid Subscriptions'

;)

But you knew that right...???

If an unstoppable force collides with an unmovable object, who wins?

Neither. The unstoppable force will enter the orbit of the immovable object, forever caught in a logical loop.

Just like strapping a slice of buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropping it from a height. Since cats always land on their feet, and toast always lands butterside down, the two will drop until about 10cm off the ground, at which point the cat will hover in mid-air and rotate slowly like a spit-roast.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

If an unstoppable force collides with an unmovable object, who wins?

Neither. The unstoppable force will enter the orbit of the immovable object, forever caught in a logical loop.

Just like strapping a slice of buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropping it from a height. Since cats always land on their feet, and toast always lands butterside down, the two will drop until about 10cm off the ground, at which point the cat will hover in mid-air and rotate slowly like a spit-roast.

MAN WTF??? :S :S ...........that'll do my head in for a little while.lol