Oh yeah... forgot the clean pics.

Washed - SONAX Xtreme ActiveShampoo 2-in-1

Clayed - 1/3 of a Meguiars clay bar + remaining 1/4 of old clay bar

Waxed - SONAX Xtreme Wax 1 full protect

dsc05453l.jpg

dsc05454e.jpg

dsc05456.jpg

dsc05459.jpg

oh man... sometimes i wish i had a darker colour instead of the white... *sigh* but yours is looking great daryl! :)

Drove her hard around some twisties, new tyres bedded in niceley,

Did the exact same thing around Nebo except I gave my rear brakes a good hard bedding in.

Sorry Phil, but as much as you won't like to hear this, I am giving some good credit to the Ralliart Colt.

Well , what a damn good combination... it appears ive got a job locked in for the move to melbs in a months time! i buy beers and go down for a quick clean of the stivo and smash a beer in the car under the nice shade of the wash bay and proceed to wash the car and i look over and a smoking hot blonde bird with next to nothing on is washing her black ZRE , to top it off for the hour i was there she was all over the car the WHOLE time!! ohhh mang...

Well , what a damn good combination... it appears ive got a job locked in for the move to melbs in a months time! i buy beers and go down for a quick clean of the stivo and smash a beer in the car under the nice shade of the wash bay and proceed to wash the car and i look over and a smoking hot blonde bird with next to nothing on is washing her black ZRE , to top it off for the hour i was there she was all over the car the WHOLE time!! ohhh mang...

pics or it never happened :P

Well , what a damn good combination... it appears ive got a job locked in for the move to melbs in a months time! i buy beers and go down for a quick clean of the stivo and smash a beer in the car under the nice shade of the wash bay and proceed to wash the car and i look over and a crack smoking blonde bird who only has rags for clothes is washing her rusty 120y , to top it off for the hour i was there she was off her face the WHOLE time!! ohhh mang...

Fixed. You sure you only had the one beer? And were in the shade? :lol:

Christmas cruise

ah thats right, nah I don't think the celica will be making an appearance on said cruise, not sure how reliable it is just yet.

probably will bring it out thurs nite.