What is the most common problem with your car?

Steve

The most common problem i have with my Aurion is it gets dirty all the time and no matter how much i wash it within days it's dirty again

this was not mentioned in the sales brochure :P

The most common problem i have with my Aurion is it gets dirty all the time and no matter how much i wash it within days it's dirty again

this was not mentioned in the sales brochure :P

lol, nice thinking there. Of course the washing bit is unavoidable, hence there's no point advising it in the brochure.

Let me rephrase: My inability to find good paid mechanics (Paid being ones that issue an invoice; I don't count cases of coke/redbull/Monster/chips etc payment as it is more of a barter system). The TOCAU crew offer warranty as well but their work seems to be much better than the guys who I pay to do a job.

Well actually, I stand corrected.

1. MOST common problem: Lack of power

2. Still a bitch: The paint job, It sucks *****! Clear coat peeling here, there, everywhere. They havn't resprayed the whole car, so some panels have a tinge of purple while some dont.

The biggest problem is me being lazy or complain everything

1. changing light bulb at the back? why lack of LED..

2. Stone chips

3. Some people leave some pins on the road and cause flat tyre

4. Aussie roads being bad after raining, althought it is getting better, they fix the pot holes pretty fast. From now on, my cars focus on the pot holes rather an the front car.. and I keep a reasonably distance from the front for me to check for pot holes

5. Too many safety cameras in fact they are not safety. The red lights are hard see especially you are surrounded by trucks due to their height. Also, I have to check for cameras before I cross the yellow lights, and if I accidentally pass the red light, I slam on the brakes and stop my car in the middle of the intersection and do a reverse, that will prevent the second red light camera taking photos

6 Following a car with no brake light at all

7 People cut into the queue. I don't normally give my way, have to teach them a lesson, but sometimes result in 3 cars in 2 lanes, and I back off sometimes because I don't want to crash my car

Edited by ben yip

My car attracts far too many smoking hot girls... since celica's are girls cars afterall... I had to buy a mini baseball bat to stop them all trying to get in at once and kissing me to death to get the steering wheel.... no, wait, that was my dream. bugger...