Spotted - National

Silver conquest at Cherrybrook shops today....

nice side skirts .. TRD Sticker on the back and front windows... Sports grill ... and what looks like black paint on the inside of the head light .... looks very nice ! .... MW-XXXX

Im sure i spotted this car on showground road going towards old northern road!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw a black... rolla with bronze rims... maybe a RJR one.. with purple number plate???

something like... ROON.. i dunno~

from PARA RD to M5...around... 2:xx pm

i think.. is it zeerolla?!

dunno~

correct Zee has Black plates that are unmissable

Why have Purple on a black car all I can think is it's a female driver...

Not me, like Dylan said my plates are black :)

Silver pre-facelift Stivo 11:45pm last night (christmas eve)

Crown Street, Wollongong, just near the train station and Dicey Riley's Pub.

I was walking home after a night at the Cinema, you looked be in the eye but I didn't recognise as someone from here.... who has been out to a meet anyway :)

plates were white personalised - SP*-##O

::SPOTTED NSW::

SADS!!!!! :D

Saw Craig aka Danthuyer in his beloved Snowflake this morning (29 Dec) at around 11.30am on Roberts road Roselands/Greenacre.

I didnt get a chance to beep or wave as I was on the other side of the road and you were driving in the far lane.

Hope to catch up with you whilst u are here in Sydney dude!

Edited by Cheeky Age

Saw many corolla's when i was staying at the gold coast, many silver ones driving past our hotel on the gold coast highway (heading south) all with exhausts! Levins, stivo's, sedans.

also saw a beautiful silver stivo with big darkish wheels, lowered, different grill, towing a trailer past a servo in coomera. thought it may have been silvabullit but i didnt think u had a tow bar? i dunno, it looked nice anyway.

Ok, i've posted this before but i didn't see anyone fess up to who it was and i'm convinced it has to be someone on here....

I regularly spot a blue stivo parked in Menai not too far from the Maccas. Its heavily modded and appears to have the CES exhaust. Whoever it is i am prepared to do a straight up swap for your car :P :P

spotted. ignition X car i think.. white rolla with the black hood.

@ hume hwy x homebush rd

Sounds like sunny!!!

Yup that was me!!!!!! :lol: Actually it must have been close to the time that u saw me but i nearly got T-BONED by a car turning into coronation PD near strathfield *put sum nice dirty big lock-up marks, middle lane through the intersection!!! LOl.....And nearly copped a prelude up the bum!!!!! :blink: And a nice big gash through my tyre and a flat-spot!!!!!! <_<

saw a black pre-facelift stivo on woodville road today at around 4-4.30pm, went in front of me and gave me the beep and wave. it had white rims and the i think the plates spelt SWEET. i was in my facelift stivo with 3 mates in the car. :)