What did you do to your car today?

Took it to the Toymods dyno day, highest in my category (1.8 - 2.8L n/a), not many people in that category though.

I got 115.6kw, and I think I should get a retune...the power curve fails to climb in the last 1000rpm :(

Thats funny, traditionally 2ZZs have been in the <1800 category (which it is, since it's 1796cc)

i painted my brake calipers red cause cars with red calipers go faster lol na i just like the look of them will post up some pics later still not finished

sean

What paint did you use?

Took it to the Toymods dyno day, highest in my category (1.8 - 2.8L n/a), not many people in that category though.

I got 115.6kw, and I think I should get a retune...the power curve fails to climb in the last 1000rpm :(

Thats funny, traditionally 2ZZs have been in the <1800 category (which it is, since it's 1796cc)

Checked out the results, and its been placed in the <1800 category. Second was a 4AGE blacktop laying down around 91kw. The 3sge did good in a ST162 at 107kw.

cool, its weird cause when i lined my eyelids to the bonnet line they didnt go all the way to the end, so i stuck them on so the end of the lid goes to the end of the light, which left a 9mm roughly from the eyelid to the bonnet, if that makes sence??

JVN11L lets us know how it goes with the starter button install.

What type of starter button did you get?

Not much help to you,i've read you wanted to install one as well but mine already has it, for mine its a straight swap (supposedly) but having troubles removing trim, :(

this is mine,plug and play..

post-9535-1248251809_thumb.jpg

Not much help to you,i've read you wanted to install one as well but mine already has it, for mine its a straight swap (supposedly) but having troubles removing trim, :(

That is a nice switch. Shame about the cost for it, otherwise I'd be getting one as well as I feel I could make use of the RFID components in it for my keyless solution.

That is a nice switch. Shame about the cost for it, otherwise I'd be getting one as well as I feel I could make use of the RFID components in it for my keyless solution.

How much did you price it for Daryl?

How much did you price it for Daryl?

When I looked at it last, it was around USD$184. Probably dropped down in price I take it? Mind you, when I priced it, the economy was bad and the US/AUS dollar was at like .50

Thanks JVN11L :D :D

the trd is a nice start button.