Aurion with a holden bonnet for sale

Armstrong

Saw this car in Penrith passing me about two months ago. Now its up for sale

Selling cost is quite expensive for an 08 model with white paint.

What you guys recon on the bonnet??

When i look at it, i see a Holden and turn my back on it.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...id=125CCF57276E

Edited by Armstrong

haha i found this car on carsales a little while ago and saved a picture of its bonnet, it's an interesting look for the Aurion might look half ok on some colours. BUT looking at the pictures the scoops arent actually there like the VZ monaro are they? they look just painted black to give the illusion of scoops? if so then it's just tacky

its different which is good, and the owner actually was brave enough to cut his bonnet (that is..if he actually did a proper scoop)

Personally i wouldn't do it

i dunno...i was thinking like an evo 6 or 8 bonnet scoop would look hotter at least

Edited by Armstrong

I hate it. Each to their own though.

I personally hate it because I don't think it flows properly with the design of the car.

Edit: Funny how he mentions "biggest rims that can be fitted" for his 19 inch wheels. Bit over the top on the price as well just because he says it's the "Best looking ZR6 on the road".

I hate it. Each to their own though.

I personally hate it because I don't think it flows properly with the design of the car.

Edit: Funny how he mentions "biggest rims that can be fitted" for his 19 inch wheels. Bit over the top on the price as well just because he says it's the "Best looking ZR6 on the road".

$38000...tell him he is dreaming,i would rather the jousting sticks for $1200. :P

These comments made me smile...largest wheels 19",best looking ZR6 on the road,top of the range tyres(lol) and of course that dog ugly bonnet scoop.

Personally, i don't like it, nor i think it looks good.

I have to agree with DJK.

The bonnet wheel combination makes it a Holden Wannable, on a Toyota.

And needless to say, the asking price is too much.

"Best looking ZR6 on the road".... not for me. :D

But these are just my personal opinion though.

D35

Edited by D35

.............oh but mate it looks like a bomb-a-doore so it must be good.

Yes it is a good if not great car.....without the added **** on the bonnet :)

/2 cents

That is disgusting. The scoop doesn't follow the essence of the cars lines.

If anything, the addition of the bonnet and the **** rims would greatly lower the value of the car. If the person is stupid enough to put on the scoop and those ugly wheels then there is no telling what other stupid decisions he has made with the car that the pictures don't tell.

Easy w/ the comments people.. :lol:

Some people do like it. Obviously, the majority of us here don't like it.

Although it's good to be different.. Now we know how it looks like in real life, without having to photoshop them. :lol:

Although the 'The best ZR6' line is kinda over-exaggerated. Obviously he doesn't know about TOCAU and the people inside. ;)

Easy w/ the comments people.. :lol:

The purpose of the thread was to get opinions. It just happens to be that most of us aren't liking it. Much like you have the opinion of thinking that we are a bit harsh on the comments :lol:

Although the 'The best ZR6' line is kinda over-exaggerated. Obviously he doesn't know about TOCAU and the people inside. ;)

i dont think he even knew the internet existed till he wanted to sell the ZR6... or maybe still believing the Earth is the centre of the universe... :P

It could be sooo much better if the edges matched the Aurion bonnet lines and if the shape flowed from the front of the car.

As it is, it looks just like it is...something just stuck on, that belongs somewhere else.

And the wheels do nuthin' for me.

Edited by boxerboy

i dont think he even knew the internet existed till he wanted to sell the ZR6... or maybe still believing the Earth is the centre of the universe... :P

Of course he didn't! With a scoop like that, he's obviously a Conformadore fan at heart, and therefore probably a meathead without an ounce of brain.

And Armstrong, if you look closely at the front on picture, he hasn't cut his bonnet. Looking past the black bits, you can actually see the white bonnet in there.

oh no, i need to wash my eyes... who on earth with the right mind would do that to thier car.. maybe he was bit drunk and went into a toyota dealer rather then the holden dealer next door..

that would perfectly explain the bonnet and rims...