Dutchie's second toy..

dutchie101

Goes pretty hard actually. High revving and pulls all the way thru. Bit scary when that low to the ground!

Exhaust mods next, Headers from the US, maybe some TOM'S piping, not sure what to do at the rear of the system yet. Gains should be 30rwhp just from the midpipes & headers. :whistling:

Exhaust mods next, Headers from the US, maybe some TOM'S piping, not sure what to do at the rear of the system yet. Gains should be 30rwhp just from the midpipes & headers. :whistling:

I'm sure you have a lot more bits to come,some have come but yet fitted/installed :ph34r: You mentioned something about an air saw a while ago,remember? :whistling:

I'm lovin it Pete, you should be proud of it and your efforts.....Head turner and then some B)

My new wallpaper :D

2da98718.jpg

Yeah Yeah John, I know :)

Thanks Guys, its good to know people are feelin the direction im going with this project.

Need to get my Nagisa front adaptors back on tho, MOAR Neg and stance on the front is needed... along wit more guard work.

Ooops! What happened?? :blink:

Bagged01a.jpg

B)

Dutchie.... this is too hot! well done! VIPs are the best auto sub-culture at the moment. I will be taking my TRD the VIP direction once she isn't my daily driver. You have the perfect blend of aggressive and classy...

Dutchie.... this is too hot! well done! VIPs are the best auto sub-culture at the moment. I will be taking my TRD the VIP direction once she isn't my daily driver. You have the perfect blend of aggressive and classy...

Ive been working hard and long at getting to this point in my life with VIP style trust me. It all started for me about 10-11 years ago after a trip to Japan for car work... After longing and working hard, now im finally in a position to see my dream unfold, slowly but surely... Its been a long road.

Chicken: absolutely love what you're doing to it. i just had a look on carsales for the LS430 and you got a really good deal for yours!

Sure did. I have only seen one other LS on car sales with such low K's. Most are very high k's, or well worn. Cheaper yes, but no where near the condition mine is. A mate got one from melb, yep, 15k cheaper, but 160 tho k's, seats worn, paint effed. Not that these things wont last for 500+ easily, but mine was still in mint condition (except quite a few stone chips from the bloody rail road delivery)

Just secured my TOMS's Mid pipes too! Quite rare.