What is the best car you have ever driven?

Steve

i haven't driven many cars so far but i chose my dad's white 94 mercedes w124 E200. had no performance but was so comfortable to drive, beautiful shape, interior all quality, thin a pillars, and very tail happy in the wet :D will post a pic later

best car i've driven would have to be a C63 AMG...

best car i've been in was a V12 lambo...

best car i HAVE to get in is a Aston Martin DBS... :D

DBS is yesterdays news, the one seven seven is the shiznit

Edited by Charlie Trout

Formula SAE car. ~50kw, 300 kg including driver, lsd, slicks and a six speed sequential 'box geared to do 150k flat out meant acceleration was brisk too say the least...

Hmm best car I have ever driven besides my Sexc paseo (which I own now), was my 86 corolla.. That lil thing was a

Beast hehe loved it!! It didn't have anything done to it but it still went hard hehe

Unfortunately for me it's probably the Aurion Sportivo I currently own. Been in a huge variety of *****-heaps and everyday cars but nothing with even as much performance as the Aurion.

Sad eh

Unfortunately for me it's probably the Aurion Sportivo I currently own. Been in a huge variety of *****-heaps and everyday cars but nothing with even as much performance as the Aurion.

Sad eh

I haven't exactly driven any high end cars in the 7 years I have been on the road that are worthy of talking about. I've driven a fair few cars though ranging from a 1986 Suzuki Swift (looked like this, nicknamed "Kermit".... the car I learnt to drive in) to my current TRD.

So sadly for me, the best car I have driven myself would have to be my TRD. I was considering saying the Lotus Exige that I drove around the track for a Christmas present race experience, however I somewhat feel that the TRD is a bit above it when you take the track side of it out of the equation.

Most Luxurious:- 1982 Daimler Double six Vanden Plas 5.3 litre V12. (One of the perks of working for a car dealer in 1983) Unfortunately it was a mustard colour and was not very fast.

Most Fastest:- HQ GTS 350 Manual in 1980. From the Tacho reading we calculated that I got to just under 170 mph. That even scares me now thinking about it. 18 years old...Stupid.

Most Funnest:- Mazda RX2 with 12A Bridge ported. Yes that was memorable. You all should try it sometime.

• Like 1

Im taking O1VEY's lead here..

Most Luxurious:- My 2002 LS430, simply beautiful and so smooth to drive... Im so impressed with all aspects of this car.

Most Fastest:- Toss up between a worked R33 V-spec II (driven it myself), and the Audi S5 i was taken for a drive in the other weekend. Holy cr@p that was impressive for a stock still running in mode car.

Most Funnest:- My old JZX81 (MX83 here)'92 Cressida Grande twin turb drift spec beast, first 1JZGTE conversion in Oz. Man, i wish i kept that car... pure balls out sideways fun. Best, instant torque, clutch dropping, HSV killing machine. Ahhh the good 'ol days....

Quickest Car: My brothers heavily modified Nissan Pulsar GTi-R, the thing is ripping out about 190kw at the wheels, the thing scares the living crap out of me..

Only downside to it is, the turbo is a little too big so the turbo lag is quite substantial. :-/

Funniest Car: A rental Daihatsu Charade we got while we were repairing the family car, I remember going onto a freeway with that thing with four people in it and each of us throwing our bodies around to see if we can make it get to 100, sadly the most it got to was 80.. great laugh tho

Edited by .gorgz
  • Like 1

For me it is my old 1978 UC torana. Lowered ,resprayed and with a bored out 202 six cyl with flat top pistons, 350 holley ,extractors and exhaust.

Light weight with moderate power = a lot of fun.

It was a very rough ( too low ) and raucious car and i loved it !

• Like 1