1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

KOCAU founder...not a chance in hell,there is nothing nice to say about them,i would be branded a hater within hours,scratch that minutes :D

Cheers Ronny :D

update...got a phone call from the panelshop today and she won't be ready until next wednesday,ohh well the wait continues. :(

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally some good news :yahoo: ....just p/up my Aurion and everything seems to be fine,i will go over it properly this weekend and if i spot anything Sheens will take care of it.

overall the customer service and repairs and the time it took was great...would recommend Sheens Vermont in a heart beat.

now i can finally fit the K&N Typhoon kit thats been sitting in my office for almost a month

Cheers

Lee

Thanks guys,no injuries other than my broken heart :(

and want the original rear end back,i thought breifly about the Sportivo lights and also considered the 2010 ATX tails,but decided i like the series 1 lights.

+1 mate they are the sportiest looking by far.

Finally some good news :yahoo: ....just p/up my Aurion and everything seems to be fine,i will go over it properly this weekend and if i spot anything Sheens will take care of it.

overall the customer service and repairs and the time it took was great...would recommend Sheens Vermont in a heart beat.

now i can finally fit the K&N Typhoon kit thats been sitting in my office for almost a month

Cheers

Lee

Good to hear mate, i really like the look of your car and that last piccy before the stack rocked!

Thanks fellas :D

I'm not sure whats going on atm but i've lost a little interest in my Aurion and after the accident it's got worse,there is still a few small things to be fixed by the panelshop,but i really cbf anymore...maybe time for a change :(

one thing i noticed and enjoyed about the Kia was i didn't give a sh!t where it was parked or the weather conditions,how dirty it was ect ect,i found this kind of pleasent as opposed to my prima donna Aurion.

^3:47am? LOL :P

to you, your Aurion will always be 'the bell of the ball' love it mate, and can't wait to see it again in person next year :D

Evo

sell and get a ford... its the right thing to do... :P haha

He just got it out of the shop, what the hell would he want something that would spend more time in there? On a recurring basis? Often for the same thing?

Cheers Evan,i might still have her next year...it was actually nearly 5.00am when i posted,i start work at 6.00am,the clock is on drugs on this forum :blink:

and NO WAY Ash,i had a BA XR6 for a few yrs and it wasn't to bad but it was at Ford a fair bit,the Aurion has been trouble free for 3yrs,other than the hail and some d!ck that was following to close and hit me alls been pretty good for my 1st Toyota. :D

:lol: i was just joking... :D

for the record, my trd was at toyota just as many times as the xr6 has been at ford... ;)

at least my ford hasnt become a swimming pool (yet!) :P

either way................. TIME FOR A CHANGE!!! :D

get something turbo and rwd... ie, fun! :D

:lol: i was just joking... :D

for the record, my trd was at toyota just as many times as the xr6 has been at ford... ;)

at least my ford hasnt become a swimming pool (yet!) :P

either way................. TIME FOR A CHANGE!!! :D

get something turbo and rwd... ie, fun! :D

All good mate,i knew you were mucking around....and if i do sell the Aurion the upgrade if you could call it that will be nothing special,just a run about,low maintence and running costs,mainly i want less care factor,seems if you have anything half nice before long someone or something comes along and farks it,so why bother.

i know what you're saying, but if you sell it because you are over stressing about having a nice car, you WILL regret it...

i've often thought about getting a pos just so i could go anywhere and park anywhere without worrying about the damage that might happen to my car... but i love nice cars too much! :)

• 2 weeks later...

A little update....my car went back to Sheens on tuesday for a few small issues i had with the repairs,i just picked her up and now i'm one happy camper,Spook looks awesome again :P ,they had to rehang the bootlid as it wasn't sitting right and had to buff out a few grey areas in the paintwork...now she looks new again :yahoo:

they gave me a black VX Commodore as a loner for 2 days,and having just p/up my Aurion the difference between the two are worlds apart,i'm thinking i might hang on to the ole girl for a little longer,looking at her again in all her glory has sparked my interest again. :D

i will try and get some pics of the repairs up on sunday arvo,weather pending.

Cheers

Lee

*cough*turboconversion*cough*

sorry, i've got this annoying cough...

*cough*if it was RWD*cough*...

i actually do have a cough atm,dang flu,just starting to feel human again

EDIT...looking at this post cough should be spelt coff,seems easier :lol:

Glad she is all fixed to your satisfaction mate :toast: and I do believe you would regret selling her for a **** box, its just not the same.

Glad she is all fixed to your satisfaction mate :toast: and I do believe you would regret selling her for a **** box, its just not the same.

Thanks Peter...yeah mate i can't fault the repairs atm,i've been working like a dog latley and i have spent no time on the car at all,the last 2 washes were both by the panelbeater,when i give her a good clean it's usually where i find all the little imperfections ie dings,chips,scrapes ect ect so we will see soon enough,but from what i can see atm it's all good.

and i've had a rethink on selling and decided to hang onto it and finish what i started....

and i've had a rethink on selling and decided to hang onto it and finish what i started....

The love will return. It doesn't take long once you do a long drive. The memories of why you fell in love with her will all come flooding back.

Nice to see that you're happy with the repairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Big shout out to Mick aka eviltwin...thanks a bunch mate :clap:

we fitted my K&N Typhoon kit today and i must say it sounds bloody great,i'm surprised at how well it sounds and was fairly easy to install....i would say it took 3 beers :lol:

pics tommorrow when she is clean :rolleyes:

Cheers

Lee

Sounds so bloody good mate!! under a little load and you get this really nice aggressive deep note.. not to mention the stand out example of an Aurion we've chucked it on!! Top work!