What did you do to your car today?

downloaded iboost tubocharger for my iphone mounted it on my dash went for a spin. good laugh works well lol

how good is it? esp the failed standstill venting of boost. Wonder if it works while reversing. lol

Have not used the car for awhile so off it went to the auto electrician and i had installed a special battery charger . plug into the wall and it will keep the battery charged while the car is not in use

Today I put an LED strip in my glove box since the 1.2W bulb that was in there was quite pitiful.

Then I fitted my front footwell lights which required a bit of effort since I was connecting it to the dome light circuit for a fade on/off effect. A pillar is non removable due to the curtain airbag so I had to work around that. Anyways, got the front footwell lights complete and managed to run the primary wiring for the rear footwell lights. Will put those in another day.

Also while I was at it, I ran the cable for my amplifier's remote gain. Didn't have any 6-core when I fitted it, so got some from the office the other day and finally got around to running it.

Edit: I decided to stop being lazy and ran the cables through my front seats and mounted the rear footwell lights. My LED's are now the way I want them.

hey man! wow that was lucky, this was the one post that i needed to help me install my led strips to the dome light!

may i ask how you managed to get a wire from the dome light down to whereever you needed it? did you thread it down through the pillar? i tried removing it, but failed :( didnt want to break anything D: any help would be much appreciated! :)

thank you :)

I gave my car a good roar today :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: . Some RICER honda jazz in green p's today tried to race me. A shame he had 5 people in his car(probably including his gf at the front) trying to show off this "supped up" jazz. I wonder who won :whistling: :whistling:.

VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!!!!

lowered my car with new springs and shocks yesterday... sooo good... doesnt feel like a boat anymore! :lol:

lows or superlows? :toast:

pretty blue lovells :P

New rims are on, and i just stood there and looked at her

Despite 17" are significantly lighter than the standard 16". I've had my sportivo for 2.5yrs and this is best mod i've done, i'm such a dk for keeping it running standard rims.

Just need some skinnier rubber, and a little further drop at the back...

whitestivo

lowered my car with new springs and shocks yesterday... sooo good... doesnt feel like a boat anymore! :lol:

Really? I thought that the XR6 would have had decent suspension away from stock?

Well for me, installed the ultra racing sway bar yesterday and I forgot to grease it so today I took it off again and greased the plastic pieces and put them back on. Then gave the inside a vacuum. The outside of the car is a mess!

I went to get a hair cut today and my hair dresser last time seen the Aurion and loved it and commented how clean it was. Guess what he said today? Why didn't you bring your new car? LOL.

He couldnt recognise it because it was so filthy :lol:

It's been raining like every second day in Melbourne and its not been worth the hassle cleaning it when it will stay clean only for like few hours. I gotta wait until the weather dries up and heats up a bit.

I sucked a small car into my intake*

Then I did a wheelstand down the road*

Then took it home and washed it*

*Only one of these is true and correct.

I vote 2. Number 1 can't be true because you intake is just a little too small in comparison to a small car, and 3 definitely has to be incorrect because you don't take it home... either it takes you home, or it turns the Earth till the home comes to you. Thus number 2 seems to be the most true.

As for me, today I sat in the office as I watched it drizzle and completely dirty up the TRD that was only cleaned yesterday.

Finally put it up for sale.....the AE82 that is, I'm sick of it taking up garage space. Might pump up the tyres and try and get it started on the weekend too (only been sitting there un-loved for 12 months)

Finally put it up for sale.....the AE82 that is, I'm sick of it taking up garage space. Might pump up the tyres and try and get it started on the weekend too (only been sitting there un-loved for 12 months)

And within a day it was sold, to be picked up this weekend. Never thought that someone would want the whole car but I suppose the price I put on it was less than the cost of the parts inside (didn't really care, just wanted it gone) and it's easier to drive a whole car away than to rip out 4 seats, 4 door trims and pillar panels and also full carpet....

Going to be sad to see it go, that is assuming we can get it started :P

While I was driving some people from work to lunch I scraped my exhaust on a speed hump and a passenger laughed at me. Then 10 seconds later when we got out she broke her finger closing the door. Karma is a bitch.

I feel bad tho because she cried.

She was getting out of the front seat and closed her door before the rear seat passenger closed his, at that point her fingers were where his door connects to the car. Ouch..