What did you do to your car today?

threw a sickie and washed,clayed then gave it a polish with the mothers portable wax attack kit I got for fathers day. good bit of gear. also pulled the bottom pipe of the stock intake. A 2 minute job and induction sound without the K&N price.

I washed her on Sunday after almost 2 months and gave the inside a deep clean. Went to a mates place which has a cat and he decided to walk all over the car so the car had muddy paw prints all over the bonnet, roof, windscreen, and boot. So yesterday I wet the whole car with the hose and I dried her again with a the chamois and she's sparkling again.

Miss seeing her this clean I swear. After almost 2 months it's finally clean as anything. This time the tyres are black rather then the rims :lol:

Well, I replaced the HU and installed this:

s_MLV_v_F_f_30321298_1821.jpg

Of course, this is from the brochure and I dont have pics of mine. But soon I will...

Cheers

AB

Edited by Hikaru Sorano

Today I was finally bothered enough to wash and wax the TRD. I did a half-ar** job of it though, but considering the surface felt pretty sticky, something is better than nothing. It has been 3 months since I last waxed her... which if you know me, is ages. I wouldn't have bothered, but considering that it looks like wet weather is on it's way after all the dry days/months we have had, I figured I may as well prepare a little.

Today I was finally bothered enough to wash and wax the TRD. I did a half-ar** job of it though, but considering the surface felt pretty sticky, something is better than nothing. It has been 3 months since I last waxed her... which if you know me, is ages. I wouldn't have bothered, but considering that it looks like wet weather is on it's way after all the dry days/months we have had, I figured I may as well prepare a little.

Car desperately needs a clay. i might get my.clean on this week sometime.

I haven't even put soap and chamois to my car in months, let alone wax. I think the last time she got a semi-serious clean was the nationals, and even that was rushed.

I have holidays coming up soon, will see whether the motivation can be summoned during that time.

I wish either of my cars were in good enough condition to get a good quality wax/polish....too many stone-chips/scrapes/black spots/discoloured clear-coat for it to be worthwhile...

Just purchased new rotors for her online. I opted not to waste money on slotted and went for blank, but I am regretting the choice because I've never owned slotted and I wanted to feel special.

Also, a few days ago I installed a K&N Panel Filter. The tone is noticeably different. The sound is largely the same but there is a more grunty tone that is louder.

At a glance while watching the Air to Fuel ratio on the Torque ODB software for Android I noticed that the ratio seems higher but I doubt this will last and the ECU will adjust.. I'll log the data and see if there actually was a difference. I'm not kidding my self with expecting a performance increase but I'm just curious as to if it does make any air flow difference. I needed a new filter and this was the best bang for buck because it is resuable.

Had my audio tuned and some more dynamat fitted by Incar Sound & Vision in Burwood today,and i can actually hear the difference,for the better.

also spoke to them about redoing the boot setup,i believe and they concur that i'm getting nowhere near the sound i should be getting with my gear,so a change is in the air.

Just purchased new rotors for her online. I opted not to waste money on slotted and went for blank, but I am regretting the choice because I've never owned slotted and I wanted to feel special.

Also, a few days ago I installed a K&N Panel Filter. The tone is noticeably different. The sound is largely the same but there is a more grunty tone that is louder.

At a glance while watching the Air to Fuel ratio on the Torque ODB software for Android I noticed that the ratio seems higher but I doubt this will last and the ECU will adjust.. I'll log the data and see if there actually was a difference. I'm not kidding my self with expecting a performance increase but I'm just curious as to if it does make any air flow difference. I needed a new filter and this was the best bang for buck because it is resuable.

You can always get your blanks slotted by a shop. BHSS here in Brisbane do it for about $55 a rotor

You can always get your blanks slotted by a shop. BHSS here in Brisbane do it for about $55 a rotor

$55 a rotor seems a lot considering the difference between Blank and Slotted RDAs is around $60-80

$55 a rotor seems a lot considering the difference between Blank and Slotted RDAs is around $60-80

If you already have the blanks then at least it gives you the opportunity to change it if that's what you desire without needing to buy all new rotors. I got my factory rotors slotted as they were still in excellent condition and didn't see the point in scrapping them.