What did you do to your car today?

Shifted the rear sway bar back to even and installed the Whiteline RSB locks today.

So far, the bar hasn't shifted but I might replace the standard bolts with something abit tougher as the heads are far too soft, even using the allen key in the lowest leverage way.

Cursed loudly after my wife finished phoning me to tell me she'd scratched the rear passenger panel all the way down the panel this morning on our Aurion.

:angry:

oh noo, hopefully its not that deep

Well the midnight mechanics have being at it again!, Foss and i installed the rear red bumper L.E.D and i also being playing with the sound system as well.

VIBE S12 SLR EVO out & VIBE BlackAir Vented Active Bandpass Sub in along with the Rockford Fosgate P1652S now been powered by the VIBE Amp. GOOD TIMES LOVING IT!

Got my timing belt, water pump, and all the associated seals and bearings done.. phew.. no need to worry about exploding engine from 20yr old timing belt.

And if youre are going to hit an animal... do it in a Hilux with a bullbar like mine! kangaroo 0 - Hilux 1, or Hyundai excel 0 - Hilux 1, :toast:

So I've been really quiet on this forum lately. Probably because nothing new has been happening with my car besides putting fuel in it but that changed today and will change again tomorrow.

Few days ago I got my supplies from Toyota and supercheap to give my car it's 6 monthly oil change. Everything went well with the oil change but boy did I feel stupid when I forgot something. I put everything back together and started throwing out the trash. When I picked the oil filter box off the ground I look inside (smack it hit me), I forgot to put in the filter cartridge. Major fail. So had to get all the tools again to unscrew the filter housing.

Started the car and let it sit for three minutes to check for any leaks. All went well, no leaks, then took the car for a quick cruise around the block, came back and checked oil level. Everything A-ok!

To compliment the cars oil change I finally gave it a wash (it had been weeks and the car looked shocking) so I gave her two washes, did the leather treatment inside, dash treatment, vacuum, windows, tyre shine, clean engine bay etc.

So everything is now in immaculate condition :D.

And tomorrow I'll be heading off to JB HiFi to check out a system for the car :)

Washed it. clear coat protected it, polished it and waxed it ready for a motor show tomorrow. fair to say caribbeam blue looks awesome when it's clean but im f@rked!

Installed the new bonnet-headlight seal that I got after 6 weeks of waiting for it to come from Japan (only to be told that the other one I ordered was NLA)....time to start scouting wreckers for good-condition bonnets to nick the second seal from.