Spotted - NSW

spotted a strange sight this afternoon round 12.30.

saw what looked to be pujo coz it was the same colour as his.. but it wasnt him. i think it had the J racing bodykit, smoked out tail lights. looked like a muslim woman driving coz the driver was wearing a veil of some sort.

just off pierce st. mt druitt, near the roundabouts

hey hey dat was my mum driving dat car........dats my ride man.........

nice ride!

black sportivo grille?

yea thought it might have been a club member. welcome by the way!

saw what looked to be pujo coz it was the same colour as his.. but it wasnt him. i think it had the J racing bodykit, smoked out tail lights. looked like a muslim woman driving coz the driver was wearing a veil of some sort.

nice ride!

black sportivo grille?

thnx man thnx.......yeah im new to dis so yeah just getn bits and pieces......still got sum mods 2 do wid de car hvnt finishd it yet.......paint costs 2 much dese days so yea cudn b bothrd paintn de grillll anyway laters man

nice ride!

black sportivo grille?

thnx man thnx.......yeah im new to dis so yeah just getn bits and pieces......still got sum mods 2 do wid de car hvnt finishd it yet.......paint costs 2 much dese days so yea cudn b bothrd paintn de grillll anyway laters man

Spotted a forum member this morning:

Car : Metallic Grey'ish Corolla (pre-facelift) with Bodykit - Also had plenty of stickers on the side and an 'au.toyotaownersclub.com' sticker on the rear window!

Where : Lidcombe roundabout at the corner of the park

When : this morning around 8.15ish?

Haha, not sure who it is, but nice ride! =D :toast:

wow, i've been spotted. that's me! mettalic greyins blue. whereabouts in lidcombe?

Yo Pujo! haha lovely ride~

Yeh it was the round-about at the intersection of joseph st and james st. where it's a t-junction? one corner is a memorial park?

I was in the camry giving way to you HAHA was on my way to macquarie (uni) =D

hey i seen this dude too......i was just in front of the hospital and i speed up to get close to him in the left lane then the man in the passenger seat looked at me funny. :lol: so i turned left at the round about where the maccers is near the hospital.

but next time u see me or mark driving driving a red rolla wave!!!

hey, finally spotted!! i was at WSID last night, ran a best of 15.4 which isnt too bad i guess. Oh and to the person who spotted me at waldron st chester hill i work there so i always near there usually parked around the side on bent street..

Red sedan.

with grille! and side skirts!

lowered on stivo rims.

tinted windows!

Looks damn hot!

Spotted on epping road today at 8am

anyone on here?

sounds a lot like a red sedan i spottted the other week on old windsor road near bellavista... looked like a filipino driver.. TRD*** number plate

hey, finally spotted!! i was at WSID last night, ran a best of 15.4 which isnt too bad i guess. Oh and to the person who spotted me at waldron st chester hill i work there so i always near there usually parked around the side on bent street..

ahh, thought it was you man..pm me your msn!

spotted today at burwood plaza carpark. Silver sportivo with wing tips (wouldn't mind one of those). lowered. plate number AQI-***. i know he's from here because he has the club sticker. and also c-one sticker on the back. i was parked right behind u.

Thats me....i park there every day