DJKOR's Aurion

DJKOR

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one sure was shiny and it was only given a wash by Toyota. The paintwork was just so perfect.

My only issue with it is that it appears to have 20% window tint. It was seriously dark. Looked great, however I'm not comfortable having a window tint that is illegal. So I guess that will have to be sorted out when I get to Brisbane.

Congrats Daryl and welcome to team silver! Best colour I think but I'm not biased :rolleyes:

I saw a silver TRD here and almost wet my pants, so hawt!

Congrats Daryl and welcome to team silver! Best colour I think but I'm not biased :rolleyes:

I saw a silver TRD here and almost wet my pants, so hawt!

+1. Silver stays clean, hides marks, scratches swirls very good, and even as a daily you won't look at it twice if its dirty because from even a metre from the car it looks immaculate (if it gets cleaned often and stays somewhat clean)!

By the way, hows shiny chrome look on silver? Two days ago on the freeway going to work stuck in morning peak. A immaculate looking silver ford, tyre shine and all was cruising next to me in bumper to bumper traffic.

The guy had put chrome around some areas like fogs, windows, front etc and I think it made it look effing hot!

Your take guys?

Finally some good news,congrats mate :) nice choice on the color,i think you will be quietly surprised how easy silver is to keep clean & looking good.

and as the boys said above...welcome to team SILVER :yahoo:

Woohoo!

Stirke up another one for team Silver :P

congrats Daryl, i can't wait to see the new ride at the next brissy meet i get to, which won't be until AFTER easter lol :P

Evo

Cool , now keep that baby on the road ok .... ;)

I will try my hardest. This is going to be a great car.

Did any of the airbags deploy in the Wildfire ?

2 of them. The passenger side curtain airbag, and the passenger seat airbag.

at least now i am still the only black trd on the forums in brissie... :P hehehe

Yeah... I figured I will give you that luxury :lol:

Nah, the silver one is the wisest choice for me I reckon. For the condition it is in combined with the price and mileage, I definitely have no issues with the colour.

hope the transaction goes smoothly... :)

Hopefully it does. This guy seems to know a fair bit about sorting stuff like this out from his work etc.

Fantastic - one of my biggest disappointments was that I never got to see your sportivo in the flesh, I'll need to make sure I see you TRD!

This silver TRD, is it an SL?

Sure is. I figured that if I was getting the TRD, I may as well get the higher spec one. Also, I just had to make sure I got the Smart Entry. Always wanted that feature.

Sure is. I figured that if I was getting the TRD, I may as well get the higher spec one. Also, I just had to make sure I got the Smart Entry. Always wanted that feature.

Just look at what you can do with a SILVER CAR, great choice

post-14140-1269600832_thumb.jpg

To correct what I said earlier... I got my numbers mixed up. I said it was Build Number 0098. It is actually Build Number 0095.

Well.... this is officially the end of this chapter. Things have moved on now so click on the following link to continue the journey.

DJKOR's Aurion - Rev. 2

i saw that photo before.. its white gold

Bingo, you're right, my wife and I saw this car up close and personal, it's a one off by the way, in Dubai, might be white gold, but when you see it in the outdoors and sun, looks amazing, and looks like pure SILVER

All i can say it wow.. i hadn’t been on here much lately and no idea this had happened until i seen you had a TRD SL, Thankfully you and your old man walked away with only minor injuries! but looking at the picture and you final words about Sam, it really gutted me and i felt quite side to see this car you rebuilt and personalised and made your own come to such a sad end, i stood at the kitchen window and looked at my blue ZR thought how cut and gutted i'd be if my car got ridden off like that which just goes to show that not all Toyota’s are white goods and you can form an emotional attachment to your car.. but on a happier note at least you have a shiny red TVS now :P which i hate you for that much lol :P I always had my heart set on a TRD and it looked like a goer until they discontinued them and the prices shot up 10k at a dealer level and this was just out of my price range :( :(

• 1 month later...

Holly Crap Dude, I just read this the news. I didnt think you have a silver car Before. Glad to see you guys are ok from it though. That could have been a lot worse.

• 8 months later...

Hey DJ i just want to know how you keep your plastics shining !! Your car is in prestige condition looks fantastic :yahoo: good job mate :clap:

Edited by toyota pride