How many Kilometers have you done on your Rolla?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious ;) will these new gen rollas last like the old models?

Ill start

mine is a 2002 and has 96,500 kms on it...

Same year same k's.

But I've only done about 15,000 of them

14,000km for first semester uni :P So that was done in 3 months :lol: . I'm sure there are people who have done better than me :o

But about 63 000km on a start of 04 build date.

Edited by SuperDave

Maybe I have the record for the lowest kilometers travelled, mine is a 2005 (march 05) sportivo which has done a grand total of 6,900 kms!!! :P

I have that title ... 34,500 km since March 2003. :P

I belive i may have a contender, my 2004 sportivo, 19,463 kms... picked it up in august 04 new.... 10kms on clock (should have done 35000kms by now)

purchased my 01 model ZZE in June 02 with 25000km's on it.... twelve months later it had 65,000kms on it :(

things have evened out now though, its only got 130,000km's (only 20,000 in the last 12 months :)

03 Sportivo purchased December 03 with 83 000kms.

1976 Kombi with a small figure of 874 000kms on the clock. :P Last engine rebuild(of original engine with lots of mods) netted me 460 000kms before I dropped a valve having a run(and beating) a VN V6 Commodore.

Speaking of low Km's I also have a Honda Civic (1978 model) with 63 700kms on the clock.

• 2 weeks later...

i bought mine in feb 06 with 5000kms on it and now its got 13000kms so i hope its okay for atleast another 100k or so coz im keen on keeping it til 2011.my mum drives a renault and a camry which shes had since 88 brand new ultima cost her 30000 and i swear the camry hasnt missed a beat with 170k on the clock the renault has already stuffed up and its a 2004 which cost her 42k it got 7500kms on it.Toyotas last

in for my 100k service. i would say that my tivo has done the most k's, its a 2003 model and its still running scmik as. i bought it last year with 90 on it. must have done some k's with an other owner but am not experienceing any wear issues at all. thought it was a bit sus after was purchased but really i couldnt be happier

my 1983 KE70 turbo rolla has 170,000km on it... ;)

Some people say F/I donks don't last as long as high performance N/A engines.. have you anything to add rollamods? my new car is FI and not planning to mod it so its running the very "rich" A/F ratio Mazda tuned into the car, is that gonna prolong engine life at all? i am guessing fuel economy sucks though and engine power is retsricted somewhat.